This week I am going to try something different on the BBQ.
6 Pork loin chops
2/3 cups white wine
2 Tbs honey
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
2 cloves garlic
3 green apples
1/2 cup apple juice
1/2 cup fruit chutney
1. Trim chops
2. Combine oil, wine, honey, cumin and garlic in small jug, mix well.
3. Place chops in non metal dish and pour marinade over.
4. Leave chops to marinade for a few hours or overnight
5. Grill on an oiled grill turning regularly
To make chutney
1. Chop apples into cubes
2. Place in small pan with apple juice, bring to the boil and cook till apples soft
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 7 min
4. Add chutney and butter and stir
Server over cooked chops.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad