One of my favourite dishes and most versatile is roast vegetables. You can combine several vegetables together.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Peppers (Green , yellow or red)
- Feta (optional)
- Olives (optional)
- Chop up all the vegetables to similar sizes
- Sprinkle with olive oil and spice with dried herbs of choice I like rosemary or oregano
- Break up the feta and sprinkle over if using
- Remove the stone of the olives and add.
- Preheat oven at 220°C and bake uncovered in an ovenproof dish for 30mins stir and toss the vegetables one during the cooking.
You can enjoy this as a side dish or over pasta. I also let it cool and have as a salad wit cold meats